Sunday, September 7, 2014

happiness

Happiness = flowers. I mean that. Flowers are so intriguing to me, so completely lovely, that I cannot fully understand what about them makes me feel such joy. I can't get enough. I want to climb inside  a flower, any flower, and lounge there for a year or so to fully comprehend its majesty. 

Look how many distinct flowers God chose to create. That simple fact says more about him, more about his mercies, than I can wrap my brain around. How mysterious. How perfectly beautiful.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! Carolyn's daughter Lore here. We must be connected by some thought power.... this entry, along with some of your others is uncannily similar to my journal entries. The bit about joy, and climbing inside the flower.. you might be surprised to find me in there too! However, I do not word it so eloquently :)

    I hope that when my mom moves out here that we can keep in touch and visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I hope so, too! Sorry for the late response, as I have been taking a break from my blog, but will be posting again soon. Are you coming to Texas with your mom this week?

      Delete