Thursday, March 1, 2012

in Portland


Hello from Portland, Oregon. I came out here Monday morning to help my daughter, Kelly. She had bunion surgery Tuesday morning.
Not very glamorous, but there you have it. Her bunions are all my fault. They run in my family, as do hammer toes. My grandmother got a hammer toe when she was eighty three. Her toe just suddenly started tingling, then stood up and clicked down on top of the toe beside it, locking in place. Yeah. Creepy, I know. Anyhow, Kelly's post-bunion foot is doing well. I am happy for the chance to hang out with her. Here are some Portland pics.
 
Random cat that followed me



 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim! You have such a great eye and a way with words, of course. Please give Kelly my regards - glad she is doing well. I remember that story about your grandmother. That IS creepy. :P -Deidre

    ReplyDelete