Thursday, March 22, 2012

there & back again













      Last weekend, that dude I live with (yeah, he's my husband, if you read my first post, you know him as Quiet Guy) and I went to San Francisco. So fun. I took approximately 577 photos, but don't worry, I won't put them all on here. Only a select few. The main reason we went was to see Lauren, our oldest daughter.
She's in business school in Palo Alto, so I got to check out the campus and see where she lives. Beautiful place, that Stanford.


We took a hike at a park called The Dish.
Toured the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose.

In San Francisco, there was the market,






Museum of Modern Art,


Nob Hill,


St. Patrick's Day Parade,


Chinatown,

Alcatraz Island,


 That's all, folks!



1 comment:

  1. Aw looks like a lot if fun! Pretty pics, want to see more of dad and Lauren! Wish I could have joined you guys!

    ReplyDelete