Saturday, January 4, 2014

angel picture


This is from The Dallas Arboretum the other day. My buddy Michelle was nice enough to give us some last minute free tickets. Don't you just love surprises like that? It was the last day for the angel display in the house there. These above are solid glass, but it looks like they almost have faces because of the reflection from the stained glass window behind. 

This shot reminds me that God is always watching over my shoulder and that He has a plan. Sometimes things don't go my way, like maybe an article I submit does not get accepted, but if I remember that God is using all the circumstances in my life to direct me, I can open my heart to peace and warmth, like the feeling I get looking at this photograph.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful very nice - i would have loved to see the angel display

    ReplyDelete