Sunday, January 12, 2014

questions


Sometimes, I worry about silly things. Like, now that this blog is started, will I succeed in making people happy, in being good enough to fulfill expectations. This is a worry that has generally dogged me all of my life. Am I good enough? I guess the simple truth is maybe yes, maybe no. Perhaps I ask the wrong questions. Maybe the important thing is having fun. Maybe the important thing is laughing. Maybe the important thing is what God thinks when he looks at me. Am I honest? Do I care about people? Am I seeking His will in all things, however elusive that may seem? Do I truly love Him? Do I truly love myself? Maybe there are no easy answers. Maybe there are only good questions.

4 comments:

  1. There will always be questions we just have to rest in the fact that God loves us !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that reminder. You are so wise and steady.

      Delete
  2. Lisa is right, and it is good that you are always seeking and asking questions. mm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess questions are my thing. I am so thankful for you!

      Delete