Tuesday, June 19, 2012

the art appreciators

I confess. I love people watching: the outfits, the configurations of folk, the shoes, the hairdos. Up with people!, I say. (Anyone out there remember Up With People!? They came to Penn State back in the Stone Age, when I went there, and I happened upon them performing outside. They were like the young Lawrence Welk Show. Yikes, I just googled them and they still exist...who knew?)

These are some shots of art appreciators from Saturday's museum visit. I only had the crummy old camera, as we were doing a lot of back-to-back activities, and I didn't want to leave my good camera, Agnes, alone in an overheated car for hours. Perhaps I'm a bit too overprotective. I'll work on that. Anyhow, it was cool to see all of the art lovers. We were not allowed to take photos in the special exhibit, but only in the rest of the museum. Isn't the young couple precious? And the mom/daughter pair at the bottom are walking to their car after their art infusion. I am always fascinated by how much so many mom/daughter pairs look alike, walk alike, and dress alike. Cute. Also, it is curious how similarly groups of friends and couples often dress.



 Tomorrow  a new jewelry craft and the world's best snack will be revealed. See you then, Buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment