Friday, July 12, 2013

a thrifting we will go


Happy Friday! Here are some pretty schweet recent thrifting finds for you to envy. Just kidding, as I'm sure you have your own recent finds to enjoy. If you're into that sort of thing, that is. And really, who wouldn't be when it is so much fun? I got this needlepoint for ten bucks. It was so sad, because on the back is written Merry Christmas, Love, Mom. Who would get rid of that?

Got this adorable chair for fifteen bucks. The watch for 5 and the necklace for $1.99. I like the watch because I don't have to put on my glasses to see it now that my eyes are so bad. Darn that aging.
These glass sets were found separately, costing about 7 bucks all told. I get easily bored of glasses, so getting ones this cheaply lets me switch them out often without guilt. Though I may keep these forever, they are so perky and cheerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment