Sunday, July 14, 2013

rain & flowers


Today was cool and rainy here in Dallas, what a treat. Quiet Guy and I walked the dog and all of the earthy scents: wet grass, leaves, trees, and dirt were so refreshing. 

I've been working on pictures most of the day. I have a new plan. I went all the way back to day one of my blog and picture taking to delete the duds (over 4,000 and I still have a year's worth to go through... yikes) to organize all those left and establish a good storage system from here on out. Wish me luck, as I have a lot to learn, but I'm trying. That's the important thing. Here are a couple of recent flower shots. Just looking at these delicate creations fills me with joy. The color, the design, and the movement of each piece as it reaches for sunlight is so incredible. Anyhow, I hope they bring you a spot of happiness, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment