Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas! Today, all I have is two happy pictures for you to enjoy. I'm in sunny Florida at my mother-in-law house. While all the mad cooking is happening in the kitchen, I stole a few moments to work on photos and blog, which keeps me sane and calm. QG is making the turkey, Lauren is making the roasted butternut squash, Kelly is on apple crisp duty, Janie Sue (the said MIL) is the mashed potato lady and my assignment is cranberry relish, which is already done. It's the sweet/tart variety cooked with wine and cinnamon. Oh yeah, Baby.

These shots are from the Heard Natural Science Museum and Wildlife Sanctuary in McKinney, Texas. I like the chair photo because it reminds me to relax and enjoy the natural beauty nearby. The other one looking through the leaves into the distance seems a bit mysterious yet enticing, which is cool because life holds plenty of delicious mystery to keep us always looking forward to the wonders tomorrow might bring. 


No comments:

Post a Comment