Saturday, December 14, 2013

on the road again


Happy holiday season. This is a shot of my friend Melanie's tree. What a delightful jumble of interesting ornaments. This tree is like life, a collection of memories that we store in our minds to savor. I hope that you are gathering up some special times this season with those you care about. Tomorrow I fly out to California to ride back to Texas with my daughter. Don't want her to make the drive alone toting all of her stuff back here for her move to Brazil in January. Yes, Brazil. If you looked up the word adventurous in the dictionary, you would see her picture. I will miss her, but thank goodness for Skype. I'll be back on Friday with pictures of our drive. Gotta go pack for that 6 am flight - ugh. Way too early. But it was only eighty bucks, so who am I to complain.



No comments:

Post a Comment