Friday, August 3, 2012

one beautiful home

 
Happy Friday! Yesterday, I went to my friend Patricia's house for a luncheon. Patricia was born with a gift. She is a natural designer - she can't help it - she just knows what looks good and how to perfectly arrange a room to the most beautiful, relaxing effect possible. She does design work and staging as well. She was nice enough to let me stay after the luncheon to take a few (hundred) shots. These don't even do the place full justice, as my photography skills are not up to her design talents. (Though I just signed up for my second photography class - yeah! so excited.) Here is some of Patricia's work for your decorating inspiration. PS If you live in the Dallas area, and want her contact info, email me and I'll get it to you.





 





1 comment:

  1. I love the little house and the bottle tree.

    ReplyDelete