Monday, August 27, 2012

once in love with mushrooms...

... always in love with mushrooms. The day before yesterday it rained. Yesterday, I drove to the library to read the Sunday NY Times. On my way, I noticed mushrooms in the neighborhood. 

They had sprouted overnight. 

In the library parking lot were mushrooms. Beautiful bodacious mushrooms, some with yellow undersides and some with white delicately pleated undersides. 

Of course, I took them home to photograph. Once home, I scooted down the street to gather the cutie pies in yards near and far. 

Amazing how many different kinds of mushrooms sprout within a few hours once this parched land gets some rain. Here are a few pictures. 

It is my contention that

when God made mushrooms he was showing off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment