Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy Friendship Day!


Check out this schweet card from my buddy, Marion. It is a card for Friendship Day - which is today. Marion and I worked together for thirteen years - she is the funnest, nicest and best librarian and co-worker ever! She retired to Austin to be closer to her grandson, who is adorable. Can't say that I blame her, but I miss her lots.

Happy Friendship Day, y'all. This is a good time to thank your friends for being the wonderful and amazing people they are. I have never, since the age of nineteen, lived near family, besides QG and our girls. I believe in the family of friend. Seem like almost everything I know I have learned from friends- gardening, crochet, sewing, cooking, reading, writing, traveling, decorating, the art of bargain hunting, bridge, fitness skills - and more. Friends rock. If you are reading this, I consider you my buddy. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Kim, you are the best friend ever! I'm old enough to be your mother, but the years aren't important. I love everything you blog and you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Thanks. Right back at you, Missy!

    ReplyDelete