Thursday, December 6, 2012

a good day

What are you thankful for? Some days are for counting your blessings and having fun. Today is one of those days.



1. My baby girl finally, after 16 months in Portland as a working girl, came home for the weekend. She was tired. She took the red-eye. Whatever. She's here!!!



2. Homemade bread fresh from the oven.




3. Elaborate lasagna making extravaganza that went down here this morning. Fun. The results are in the oven.



4. Cute house I saw yesterday.


5. My new hairdresser's building. I got a good haircut yesterday. That is epic. Usually, when I say trim an inch, they cut off four. Usually, when I say do not give me thicker bangs, they turn my light bangs into a mullet. Why? Sibel listens. Sibel is awesome. First really good haircut in approximately ten years, no lie. Photos of new hair soon. Prepare yourself. 


1 comment: