Thursday, December 20, 2012

twinkle day


I had a blog post the other week about the importance of not getting too busy this holiday season. Of course, since that post I've steadily gotten too busy baking, shopping, decorating, holiday get-togethering... you name it. All good things, only I need to do more writing, blogging meditation, and photography in order to really feel like myself. (If that makes any sense.) But no worries, I'm planning to be more focused in 2013 and have some pretty schweet New Year's resolutions up my sleeve. These resolutions are almost certain to catapult me into a U.S. Marines/Zen Master level of disciplined routine. In the meantime... cheers! people, and pass the cheese log. 

QG and I had an adventure last night at Vitruvian Park in Addison along with Jamie the Wonder Dog checking out the magically twinkly lights. Here are a few of the pics. Sit back and take a few slow, deep breaths as you journey through the lights from the comfort of your own chair.













2 comments: