Monday, May 6, 2013

bee & burger day


Not much to say today, because I have been outside working my yard in the sunshine. Besides that, I took my buddy Carolyn to my favorite camera store (Competitive Cameras on Irving Blvd in Dallas) to watch her buy a new camera and cheer her on. Afterwards, we celebrated with a burger at Riverside Grill (just south of the store at 940 Riverfront Blvd) which is a cool place that looks like it's been there for fifty years at least without changing one bit. They've got juicy (aka delightfully greasy) burgers with poppy seed buns for only $3.25, as well as interesting stuff like ham steak with pineapple rings and chicken fried steak. It's only open for breakfast and lunch, so plan accordingly if you go, and go you definitely should.That's two burgers in three days for me. Oh yeah, baby.

Talk about enjoying yourself, check out this bee from my backyard. Now there's a lesson in wholehearted being and enjoying life. We should all live like bees. I love those guys. They're so jaunty and adorable, not to mention the grand honey they manufacture.

No comments:

Post a Comment