Friday, November 15, 2013

laundry line


This shot is from Dubrovnik. Isn't there something so lovely about laundry hanging on a line? This was in the middle of the village where tons of tourists gaze down from atop the wall above. Ordinary life happens in the middle of the commerce and showiness. How refreshing.

No matter how much I strive to get my act totally together or accomplish something "important.' I am just an ordinary, imperfect person who enjoys doing laundry and organizing closets, and who occasionally runs late, no matter how much I try not too. Enjoy this day with all of its flaws.

3 comments:

  1. Kim, you could be like Peter Walsh or Julie Morgenstern. No, kidding, you could do that for money -- organize people's closets, homes, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I would be happy organizing closets for cash. I can't figure out why I love it so, but I do.

      Delete