Wednesday, September 5, 2012

only the random bits


Here's another post of random bits. Tomorrow a recipe for citrus sugar scrub will be revealed right here. It is now under construction in the vault of a secret laboratory at an undisclosed location. 
 What if there weren't any words, only the things themselves?
 What secrets are hidden in the stars?
 Where does happiness come from?
 As I write this, I'm listening to The Civil Wars' Barton Hollow. Good album. You should try it if you haven't already.
Here's a healthy and delicious breakfast idea. I am currently hooked on these. Throw some non-fat plain yogurt, raspberries, peach slices, walnuts, and chia seeds into a little bowl. Drizzle some maple syrup over the top. Here was today's. It has now become energy.
When I went to Portland in June, Kelly and I went to Last Thursday, an art fair of sorts on Alberta Street. I bought a poem for a buck from the poet timothy. He wrote it on the spot just for me. Anyhow, I wanted to put it on my blog, but misplaced it. Tada - the poem has now emerged from bottom of my travel purse. Here it is. Thank you, timothy of Portland, poet extraordinaire!

No comments:

Post a Comment