Tuesday, May 8, 2012

perfect-ish

Finally started taking pics with my new camera, Agnes. Today, I loaded software to put pics onto the computer. This loading of software was a first for me. Usually, good old Quiet Guy does that sort of thing. Eeeek. I tried doing it. Took longer than expected, but, on the whole, not too bad. Yeah!

I am sorry for the ridiculous number of photos in this post. All I can say is that Agnes and I are still in the crush stage. Isn't she dreamy?

Thought for the day: Your only job is to be you and to live your own life. Now go forth and shine. The world needs you just as you are. You are perfect. Naturally, we are all imperfect, but still, you are perfect to me. Perfect-ish, anyhow, and that is a lot more interesting than perfect.
Agnes's very first photo. Breakfast yogurt with raspberries and maple syrup.



















3 comments:

  1. Way to go! These are beautiful, Kim. You and Agnes make a great team!
    =Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kindly. We need to both get our cameras and go on a shoot sometime soon. Only I would not recommed tramping through the tall grasses at Arbor Hills without waders, as I am covered in bug bites after my Wednesday adventure. Oh well, live and learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah these are awesome! Looks like you have already become the picture taking wiz!

    ReplyDelete