Tuesday, February 5, 2013

adventures in color


Yesterday, Tammy was off again, so we headed to Goodwill with Agnes to hunt for colors. 
I was testing out my new prime lens, and Tammy was nice enough to act as my assistant/fabric-holder-outer. 
I've long wanted to capture some of the funky Goodwill clothing fabrics without actually having to buy said clothes.
Some of these fabrics, with their brilliant colors, 
are true works of art.
Don't worry, plenty of shopping got done in between our official photographic duties. 
Besides, we were there for three hours. 
Okay, three and a half. It's a sickness. Sue me. But first...
 meet George Jetson.
I like these shoes and this hand-made sweater. Not my size, but photo worthy.
I snagged a few items, such as this adorable pink container for $1.99, 
(perfect for my finger puppet collection),
a cheery set of 7 snack plates, 9 cups, creamer and sugar bowl for $13.98, and
a West Bend bean pot in pristine condition for $1.99. Believe it or not, I've long been searching for this exact item. My life is now complete. 
I didn't buy this guy, but wanted to. He looks so wistful. Phone home, little buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment