Monday, February 11, 2013

house fond



I am snoopy. Snoopy in a good way though. I just love to wander around people's houses taking pictures of interesting objects to appreciate. In fact, it's my new career goal. Hey, ya never know. Magical things happen every day.

Houses, like the people who live in them, each have a unique kind of beauty to be captured and shared. Also, most people decorate their houses almost precisely how they dress themselves, which is veerrry interesting. 

This weekend found me in two different houses and I happened to have my camera, Agnes, along. Susan and Melanie were both nice enough to let me snap away. Here is some of the coolness I found for your inspiration. Abby, to the left, is fourteen. What a sweetheart. I had to snake myself across the floor during a shuffling break in our bridge game just to get this shot of her. So worth it.







No comments:

Post a Comment