Monday, January 7, 2013

cute couple alert


I love to see happy people. Happy people inspire me. As do nice people. As do young people and people who are in love and people who are adorable. I spent Saturday morning taking engagement pictures of Laura and Brandon. Check to all of the above. What a privilege to spend the morning snapping pics of this lovely couple. Laura is an elementary school teacher. How cool is that? 

Her mom is one of the sweetest people on the planet. She & I cubicled (is that a word?) beside each other at the library for over thirteen years. We're pretty much bonded for life after that. Think The Office, only with books instead of paper. It was the best of times... it was the worst of times. It was a pleasure to burn. But I digress. Enough about me. Congrats, L&B!

Oh, oh, oh. I almost forgot. Tomorrow, I'm doing a post which might actually contain useful information. If you like Downton Abbey, that is. Meet me here in the afternoon, and bring a cup of hot tea along.

2 comments: