Wednesday, January 30, 2013

what the tree said


I don't have much to say today because I've been busy scabboring around to the bank, post office, doctor's office and grocery store, besides yoga this morning. I'm feeling like a bit of a slacker, as I'd hoped to have the whole Photoshop DVD learned by now, and am not even half way through.


At times like these, I like to think about nature. Acorns never hurry. Leaves do not feel guilty for their slow progress.



Pecans ripen at their own pace and are beautiful the whole time. Trees take time to open their branches and celebrate being alive every day.



Nature teaches me so much. Then I forget and have to walk in the woods to remember. I think I need to go live in the woods.


2 comments:

  1. I'll join you! Love you infinite amounts, Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good, Pumpkin. We can build a tree house to live in!

    ReplyDelete