Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I heart learning


Here's what's interesting: in life, you always get to learn new things. Granted, this is only interesting if the new things you are learning are the things that interest you. The trick is finding out what excites you, then figuring out how you can learn that best in the shortest amount of time.


Eeek. I am expanding my knowledge of Photoshop in a most exciting way. Yes, I took the class at Colin college. But I am old and non-technological, so I am reviewing, in a more in depth manner, before progressing to the next level by watching a delightful learn-at-your-own-pace DVD on the computer: Video2brain's Photoshop elements 11 by Tim Grey.


Who knew learning could be such fun? I highly recommend this series.


I'll admit I have a paranoia about being stuck in a boring classroom. That's what happens when you spend 1st grade through 6th grade bored stiff. This Tim Grey series works for me. If I get antsy, I can pause for a quick outing, then resume. The bottom line is that learning is cool no matter what your age. I encourage you to keep at it from here on out in whatever form or fashion excites you!


PS. These shots are from last Fall. I am sorting through and organizing everything I have so far, and these are from today's work.



No comments:

Post a Comment