Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday fun day


It's Friday, people. Whoot hoot! Friday is fun day in my world. Today I am thankful for precious moments, like those spent this afternoon playing bridge at my buddy Cecilia's home.


She was nice enough to indulge my picture-taking quirkiness. Luckily, we had five for play, so on my off set, Cecilia let me wander around snapping photos of her lovely home.


The place is elegant, yet comfy to be around, just like she is.


Here are some shots for your  inspiration, decorating and otherwise.


The statue below reminded me so very much of my daughter Kelly. Adorable.


The painting below was one Cecilia and her dear late husband commissioned. They are the sweet couple featured in the foreground.


The picture reminds me how very precious life is. Live, laugh and enjoy every second you can with those you love, for nobody knows what tomorrow may bring.



No comments:

Post a Comment