Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Paris day 2

Paris is so interesting, with the buildings, art, people, and atmosphere.
Most of the museums are closed on Monday, so we puttered around the Place de Vosges, the most beautiful square in all of Paris.
We had coffee and almond pastry on the square, and duck confit for lunch.
I love how all the woman in Paris are stylish, no matter their age or activity.
We browsed in many quaint shops, like a shirt shop, Cotton Doux, on the corner of Rambuteau and Vieille du Temps, which had the above shirts. I got an amazing shirt covered in cameras.  I loved this veggie stall below.

And this shop mesmerized me with its colors. Tres chic.

2 comments:

  1. Paris ia a must see. You have posted a variety of pictures for your audience. I can see it, smell it and taste it. Tammy D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris is a must see. You have posted a variety of pictures for your audience. I can see it, taste it and smell it. Tammy D.

    ReplyDelete