Thursday, October 11, 2012

good news/bad news

The good news: the three Brown sisters and BL have been having a great time. Yesterday we did some awesome thrifting, ate an amazing lunch of good and greasy old-fashioned burgers at The Garland Cafe, and wandered around the Dallas Arboretum. 









 Good deal: two for one Tuesday admission, Chihuly exhibit and the pumpkin festival. Hey, I took 497 pictures there, so I am really holding back here with the pics. 

Bad news: I am a knucklehead. Eeek. I got us all tickets for the Toby Mac concert tonight. Exciting! My oldest sis (Karen) is a huge fan. Only problem is we just discovered that the concert was last Thursday, Oct 4. Thank you, Lisa (middle sis)for checking your smart phone. How did I get the details wrong and buy the tickets thinking it was this Thursday, Oct 11? I am so sorry. Just goes to show nobody's perfect. Least of all me.

8 comments:

  1. Love all the pics.
    Why would they sell you tickets for a concert that already took place? I hope you got your money back. Love, mm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marion. Unfortunately, I bought them last week before the actual concert. They refunded one ticket at least. Oh well. Miss you!

      Delete
  2. Awww that is awful! Such a bummer about the concert. Your pictures are amazing though! Looks like a lovely day in the Big D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, KD. I wish you were here for the visit. We're having lots of fun adventures. Miss ya.

      Delete
  3. Kimmy Sue you are no knucklehead- we had a great time and don't forget the delicious chinese dinner we had Thursday night!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True - we still had fun. That's the important thing.

      Delete
  4. LOVE the pictures! You are really, really talented! Especially love the one of KZ and Jamie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It was so great to see you guys.

      Delete