Sunday, July 8, 2012

fruit 'n such

I swear, I could spend an entire lifetime photographing fruits and vegetables. That and bugs. Dang, I shoud have been born a Walton. I would have made a good girl-version of John Boy, roaming the hills of Virginia, with the apple trees and vegetable garden. Of course, his real name was Earl Hamner, Jr., but I don't think Earl Boy could have worked on the show. John Boy is a bit odd, but Earl Boy would've been flat out goofy. Anyhow, about these tomatos - such electric color, no? Aah, the glories of nature. Grew these tiny tomatos in my own backyard, thank you very much.
Cherries. That's what I'm talkin' about.
More cherries. Plus an acorn squash and a Goodwill mug.
Plant. That's it. Just an old plant on the windowsill.
Round things. How jolly.


Clay

Only a hunk

of clay

formed into a pot,

and a

cracked pot

at that.

Use me, Lord,

I pray.
        -Kimberly Laustsen

No comments:

Post a Comment