Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th, treasure & figs


Happy Independence Day, Y'all!

Quick post before Quiet Guy and I head out to the gym, then a pool party. Snapped these photos around the neighborhood this morning. You've gotta love that flag. As I type this, I am listening to a broadcast of Stars and Stripes Forever on classical 101.1. I am feeling highly American at this point. Couple of things. Yesterday, I got another handmade treasure at Goodwill: a stitched sampler of sorts. Gotta show it off to give it homage. It is shown with two ties I also got (couldn't pass them up, as they were screaming, "buy me!" as I passed by), as well as a leather belt for a future craft project, TBR at a later date.
Lastly, figs, glorious figs. My buddy Iris gave me some figs straight off of her tree yesterday. I am enjoying each morsel. Besides being delish, they are so beautiful. Truly. Look.



Bye, Beautiful People.

No comments:

Post a Comment