Wednesday, July 18, 2012

kismet

I'm incorrigible. That's all there is to it. In my fragrance post, I said I was no longer adding to my collection, but, as Monk would say, here's what happenned. Found myself in Ulta today, where I hardly ever go, to pick up one item. Okay, it might have been haircolor. Turns out, right at the exact moment I was checking out, the girls at the register were working on markdowns. A clear case of kismet if I've ever seen one. Have I mentioned I believe in signs?
I wasn't gonna do it. I really wasn't, even though this fragrance had just turned $19.99, down from $55.00: a potential savings of $35.01. All I  wanted to do was look at the box. Then the salesgirl tells me she wears it, and how it is light and flowery, but also clean and fresh. Bingo. LFCF is my favorite fragrance combo. To have ignored a sign like that would have been playing a dangerous game, as surely this fragrance was being sent to me for a reason. And, the salesgirl was right. This scent is exactly what I think floating on a cloud would smell like. I heart it. Also, things could be worse. I might have found a kitten in the parking lot. Fragrance is so much easier to care for.

1 comment:

  1. i can't wait to smell you or better yet bring the bottle to PP. Smiles

    ReplyDelete