Saturday, July 14, 2012

toys!

Nothing better than bumming around on a Saturday morning taking pictures of toys. No pressure. Aaaah. Americans are so darn busy, it's easy to forget to chill. Slow days are good for your heart and your soul. That's been scientifically proven by this guy.
Some days, I miss my kids; I'll admit that. But, so do the toys, people, so do the toys. I caught these guys sitting around in the girls' now-quiet rooms mulling over old times. Except for the gloworms below, which are mine. When the girls were small, we each had an item we collected on our yardsaling jaunts. Kelly's was clowns, Lauren's bears, and mine was gloworms.  You must admit they're adorable.

Oh - oh, oh. Tomorrow I'm interviewing a neighbor about his unusual and super-cool hobby. He's a great guy, and you will want to meet him. There will be pictures. I love it when people decide to pursue their lifelong passions. This is a story about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment