Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy Thankfullness Day!

It is thankfulness day. Yes, I made that up. But, still it's true. Life can be crappy, but every day, there is something to be thankful for. We are having foundation issues, and will soon be shelling out the big bucks for repairs. On the other hand,our family members are all alive and healthy. The latter is the important point. Here are a few things that make me happy. What are yours?


Clouds. I've looked at them from both sides now. Either way, they rock.

Wooden bowls, which I find thrilling for some unknown reason.

Old Ties. As I may have previously mentioned, I am obsessed with ties. And it's not all pointless, as I make stuff out of them, like purses. Just examining all of my ties can keep me occupied for hours. Pitiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment